Would you like to master all the parameters of your camera so your creativity wont have limits?
Get away from the simple choice of shooting in automatic mode by mastering when to use the manual settings.
In this intense, one-session workshop, you will learn all the technique tricks that you need to finally get familiar with your camera while developing your visual creativity. A final review of your images and suggestions will follow in a friendly feedback session where we will review and analyze your images.
This four hour course explores the manual mode factors of ISO, shutter speed, and aperture. You'll analyze the interaction among them and learn when to apply the manual mode settings.
Students can expect to:
• Learn about the manual mode settings and get familiar with their camera
• Learn about exposure, ISO, aperture, shutter speeds, and how to tackle challenging light situations
• Learn about composition, color and black and white techniques
• Develop their visual creativity
•Your tutor will guide you and will be with you to answer every technical question
• Get hands-on experience though practical and creative assignments • Participate in a friendly feedback and review session of the pictures taken during the class.
• All sanitary measures will be respected
• Suitable for all levels
• Suitable for all kind of cameras that have access to Manual ISO, shutter speed, and aperture settings
About the instructor: Juan Manuel Abellán is a professional fine art photographer and photography tutor based in Paris since 2007. He graduated in Advertising and Visual Arts and holds a Master in Art, philosophy and aesthetics, specialized in Photography and Contemporary Art. He has worked with the agency Magnum Photo and exhibited his work in several exhibitions, including at the Centre Georges Pompidou. Passionate about photography, Juan Manuel works as a freelance photographer with a specialization in portrait, reportage and fine art photography. He is also an experimented leader of photography adventure tours around the world.
He looks forward to sharing his secrets with WICE members!
Photo credit: Juan Manuel Abellán