How is WICE different from other anglophone associations in Paris?
My membership has lapsed. What should I do?
- If you have not renewed your membership 21 days after your renewal date, your membership will be lapsed, and you will lose membership privileges. If your membership has lapsed, you can still log in to your WICE account to renew your membership. See instructions for renewing membership below.
How can I renew my membership?
- To renew your membership, go to the WICE website, www.wice-paris.org, and click on “Log in” (located in the upper right corner). Next, enter your email and password, then press “Log in”. If you do not remember your WICE password, click on “Forgot password”. Where it previously said, “Log in”, click on the figure icon, then “View Profile” (located under your name). Click on “Renew until…” (located under “Member details”) and follow the instructions to renew your WICE membership.
How do I register for an event or course?
- On the event's page, click on “Register”, then enter your email. Log in to auto fill your membership details or enter your name and phone number manually. If the event is a paid event, select your method of payment.
How can I contact WICE to ask a question?
- You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can send a letter to Boîte 275, 141 Avenue Félix Faure, 75015, Paris. WICE does not have an office.
My password does not work so I can't log in to pay for a course or renew my membership. What can I do?
- After clicking on “Log in” from the homage, click on "Forgot password". You will receive an email with instructions on how to change your password.
Can I play online with a credit or debit card?
- Yes, you can pay online using our secure PayPal portal with a credit or debit card. You do not need to have a PayPal account to pay online. In certain cases, with pre-approval, you can pay by cash at the beginning of a class or event. WICE does not take payment by phone.
Do I have to be a member to take part in WICE classes and activities?
Can I bring a guest to the activity/class I am signed up for?
- WICE has allowed guests of Members from time to time. Guest participation cannot be guaranteed and depends upon each course. Check with the WICE office for more information: email@example.com.
I need to be more fluent in French/English. What does WICE have to offer?
How does the French English Conversation Group function (when does the group meet, do I need to sign up in advance, etc.)?
- The conversation group is open to all WICE Members and you do not need to sign up in advance. The group meets in-person Tuesdays and Fridays, in the Paris 15eme, from 3:00 - 4:30 p.m. The group also meets online Tuesday from 3:00-4:30pm, Thursdays at 6:00 p.m., and Friday from 6:00-7:30pm. Visit the French English Conversation Group page for more information. You must be a Member of WICE to attend.
Are all your classes taught in English?
- Yes, all of our courses are taught in English, except for French language courses. All WICE Instructors are either native speakers or totally fluent in English.
I am a professional (photographer, yoga teacher, theater instructor, etc.) and would like to give a class at WICE. How can I go about applying?
- Please send us an email describing, in detail, the type of class that you think would fit in with the WICE program: firstname.lastname@example.org.