Can I pay for membership or classes by telephone or by post?
- Yes, if you would like to pay by telephone please call our office with your credit card number at 01 45 66 75 50 (office hours: 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.)
My password doesn't work so I can't log in to pay for a class. What can I do?
- If clicking on "forgot password", located in the member login box, does not give you the opportunity of choosing a new password, please call the office at 01 45 66 75 50.
Do I have to be a member to take part in WICE classes and activities?
Can I bring a guest to the activity/class I am signed up for?
- WICE has allowed guests of Members from time to time. Guest participation cannot be guaranteed and depends upon each course. Check with the WICE office for more information.
I need to be more fluent in French/English. What does WICE have to offer?
How does the French English Conversation Group function (when does the group meet, do I need to sign up in advance, etc.)?
- The conversation group is open to all WICE Members and you do not need to sign up in advance. The group meets Tuesday and Friday 4:00 - 5:30 p.m. Visit the French English Conversation Group page for more information. You must be a Member of WICE to attend.
Are all your classes taught in English?
- Yes, all of our classes are taught in English. All WICE Instructors are either native speakers or totally fluent in English.
I am a professional (photographer, yoga teacher, theater instructor, etc.) and would like to give a class at WICE. How can I go about applying?
- Please send us an email describing, in detail, the type of class that you think would fit in with the WICE program: firstname.lastname@example.org